Free Domains at .co.nr Acclaim 9Dragons 2Moons B.O.T.S Dance MMOsite IGN Gamespot
Humble Masterz Hero League
March 28, 2024, 04:51:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: http://hmz.smfforfree4.com/

Home Help Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Hey any of u got this problem?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey any of u got this problem?  (Read 252 times)
Jools

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2008, 08:57:08 pm »

This is my 2nd time encountering this problem. I have 2 chars... I can log in my first char but can't log in my 2nd...everytime after i keyin login name and password, it will load char, game....then towards the end it will tell you 'initialization complete' then u will hear a sound and then u're loaded in the game right?

When i login my 2nd char, when it tells me 'initialization complete' it won't load the game, i don't hear that sound and it will not bring me to see my char or the game itself, then it will get timed out and then i will be back in login screen. I hv asked my brother to see if he can see my 2nd char login, he says yes, but i can't see myself...then i will get logged back out to the login screen.

I don't know what to do now... I can't play jools and lvl her Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Arruruerie
Administrator

Deva Monk FD7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 02:12:51 am »

hi jools,

i remeber that my sister had the same problem but she couldnt log in with any character
she allways had to retry and retry and retry untill suddenly she logged in... i think its a lag problem and also a strong PC problem
i dun now if u have an up to date pc (i mean not old and with good hardware), if so just retry logging in for a few times

when i went on her account on my PC and everything was fine

so i advise retry logging in few times (up to 10 retry on my sis pc) or restarting the game or even ur PC
also dont run much side programs when running 9D

i hope any of this helps, let me know
Report Spam   Logged

Sons of Dharma Master
Jools

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 09:01:52 pm »

Hi Arru,

It's not about retrying and retrying....it's just with jools i can't log her in but with my other char, i can...e.g...while trying to log in jools for 2 times, i can't, then i try to log in other char, and it could log in immediately...then when i log out and go back to log in jools, i just can't.

Ur sis's problem was she couldn't log in to any of her chars...mine i could log in to one but not jools...my pc is quite good i would presume...it was built to play W.O.W ... i don't hv much side programmes running while playing 9D.... I read in the forum where there are some ppl having the same problem as me, initialiazation complete, then take u back to login screen.

Neways, thanks for trying to help Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Arruruerie
Administrator

Deva Monk FD7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 01:43:35 am »

OK YW  Cheesy

i forgot u played wow so ur pc should be fairly good  Embarrassed Tongue
ok u just try the official board and lets hope ur problem gets solved soon...
Report Spam   Logged

Sons of Dharma Master

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum